Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Something I read today that I needed to share

Ahem.
When I was 14, I dated this girl who was 15. She lived down the street from me and I used to always go over to her house. She lived with her mother who was just getting out of a marriage. She and I had talked about losing our virginity to one another on several occasions but had just never really had the opportunity. There was a party planned at my friends house on a particular Saturday and we decided to do it there. I made my older brother go and buy me condoms, I trimmed the garden, and was ready.
During the day on Saturday, I was over at her mom's house mowing her yard. It was something I did often in my neighborhood to make a little extra cash, and since it was a BYOB thing the guy who bought the booze always charged extra.
Now, just to clarify. Her mother was a pretty woman. She was probably around 35-40 at the time all this was going on. She would make advances towards me that, now looking back on it, I can't believe I was too oblivious to pick up on. We'd be riding in the car and she'd say things to her daughter like, "You know (my name), you're really cute and my daughter is lucky to have such a great looking, nice guy." At the time, I didn't think anything about it. It didn't make me uncomfortable and I thought it was no big deal.
Well, it was around 5:00 in the afternoon (I think) and I learned that the guy who was purchasing the alcohol wasn't going to make it. So, I had just finished up mowing her yard when I called and found all of this out. I asked her mom if she would go and get me alcohol (she was cool like that, but I had never asked because I didn't want her telling my parents). She said sure, but that I'd need to ride with her and that she didn't want me telling Kelsey (the daughter whose virginity I was going to take that night).
So, we get into the car and she starts talking to me about where I was sexually. I told her that I was a virgin and that I was just waiting to meet the right person. I of course didn't want to mention that I was about to take her daughter's virginity at the party that night. She went in and got me some alcohol. Honestly, at that time, the Smirnoff wine coolers were stupidly popular and that's all we ever drank. She came out with two six-packs of that and a fifth of Jack. I asked her who the Jack was for and she said for her. She gave me the bottle and told me to take a drink. I took about four huge gulps and almost immediately became buzzed. (I was a small kid - 5'10, about 120 pounds at the time). So, she starts driving around, I'm sipping on one of the Smirnoff's and we're talking. She tells me how attractive she thinks I am and that she wishes she had met someone like me when she was her daughters age. Out of nowhere, she pulls in to the parking lot of this hotel, leans over and we start making out.
Now, at the time, I had definitely had a few rub fantasies about her mom. I'm quite certain I'm not alone when I say that those are the fantasies you choke your chicken over and then feel dirty afterward because you're brought up to be normal and not sexually deviant.
She asks me if I want to get a room. I was drunk at this point and asked her for what. She basically tells me, and I'm paraphrasing, "I want to feel you inside of me."
We get the room. Go inside, and I was drunk enough to screw her brains out off and on for about 30 or so minutes. I finish, and she tells me that she needs to get me back to the house so that I can go to the party. So she drops me off at my house and I take my alcohol inside, throw on a fresh pair of clothes (didn't shower) and my brother and I go over to the friends house for the party (it was probably around 7 or 8).
It's about 10 o'clock and I'm completely loaded. Me and Kelsey go back into one of the back bedrooms.. hop on the good foot and do the bad thing. Afterward, she's telling me how great it was that we waited to do it with each other.
I realized that I hadn't showered nor cleaned up, so I technically was inside of her with her mother's love juice wrapped around my bratwurst.
Needless to say, I felt like a huge asshole for years after that. And, of course, I never told Kelsey and me and her mom never hooked up again.

I lost my virginity to my girlfriends mother and then took her virginity the very same night. Oh, and I'm an asshole. 

1 comment: